samedi 20 août 2016

AQUATIC RIDDIM OF THE DAY: Reminisce Riddim (JAMELODY MUSIC), Part 1 (Trinidad)





Yes reggae heads.

After a good nice summer break, I'm back with some tunes from all around the tropics.

I still love reggae music like no other, so you won't find any other material on this page. Sorry.

This summer, my musical selections originate mostly from Trinidad.why? Because.

In my opinion, most of the good reggae artists down there gravitate around the great JAMELODY. Besides being the best singer on the island, he's also (I think) the best riddim producer on the island.

Just at the beginning of this summer, JAMELODY and his protege BLACK LOYALTY released these two masterpieces on the REMINISCE riddim.

But that's just half the story...















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire