lundi 13 août 2012

MO'FUTURE'S Certified Album Fi The Summer!: "BACK TO EDEN"-LLOYD DE MEZA

Hey!

What's up reggae folks?

It's been a while I've been away.

And if you wonder what I might have been doing during this hot summer, here's the first one of the possible answers.


I have been listening to the brand new album from dutch/surinamese RNB reggae artist LLOYD DE MEZA, which happens to be a massive destruction weapon.



This album entitled "BACK TO EDEN" was produced by dutch label JAHSOLIDROCK. It features combos with dutch reggae rockers JOGGO and BENAISSA as well as with RICHIE SPICE.

It's full of round basses that should please all european reggae addicts. The instrumentals are just perfect.

I can only recommend you to run go download it on ITunes. If you don't want to download the whole of it then just pick "Hey Lovely", "You're The One", "Part Of my Life", "Everyday Is Great" and of course my heartical anthem "Lie to me"!

Lloyd The Meza to the whole wide world!!!

Album Trailer


Lie To Me




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire