jeudi 16 juin 2011

Download of The Day: SOUNDS WITH PURPOSE-Jahmali ft. Conquering Lion



It's been a while I've been asking myself what happened to my artist Jahmali.

I wondered why you wouldn't hear from him any more....

He's recorded a large number of smashits during the late 90's and I couldn't get used to the idea that a bad artist like him could have disappeared just like this... (looks like him deh a America now)...


And it's exactly the same with The Mighty Conquering Lion Sound. Memba? Garnett's first sound... My roommate had bought this wicked Garnett Silk/Conquering Lion album and we used to listen to it all the time... Well, to be honest I had not heard from dem in a while either.

And today, much to my surprise, I saw that they those two reggae milestones had "teamed up" to create this badd mixtape earlier this year!-Download it here!

It blends Jahmali's biggest hits together with some more recent stuff and C.L's dubs.

And, trust me, it feels good to get back to the foundations sometimes...

Furthermore Conquering Lion's MC spices up the thing properly.

Jahmali's new album s'supposed to drop next summer!

Hope to see dem round here soon.

Request to all my old timers!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire