mardi 10 novembre 2009

Riddim Of The Day: Jah Live Riddim

Yow, me know seh is a long time da riddim yah released, but still me haffi promote it again and again. King Robert's "Jah Live" riddim has been played back by Dean Fraser and co for his wicked label Cannon. And you have nuff artists pon it (Glenn Washington, Tarrus, Luciano, ...). But, to me, amongst all dem tunes, there are 3 singers/band that litterally rip up the place: First you have of course Duane Stephenson ( long time big tune!), then the Guyanese combo First Born, and last but not least, the Mighty crooner Mikey Spice. Jus pree dem nuh...

Duane Stephenson-August Town



First Born-Not Afraid




... me cyaan find the Mikey Spice tune ("I Cry U Cry") on the tube, too bloodfire!!!!
Jus go buy the CD then, you greedy no life...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire